High density arrays
High Density Array Service - Affordable Expertise
Take advantage of an all-round High Density Array service, with genuine scientific expertise and guaranteed high quality results, at an accessible price.
Multiomics (multiple omics) integrates multiple levels of biological analysis to provide an integrated, comprehensive view of complex cellular systems. By utilizing several technologies concurrently, you can better connect individual datasets to whole cell or organism phenotypes, enriching drug target and biomarker discovery.
This high density array technology (quantitative and semi-quantitative) makes it possible for you to identify, track and map protein expression of 6000 analytes across hundreds of biochemical pathways.
Several factors you need to take into account, however, is that these arrays are:
- Time consuming, for setting up the protocol (number of samples)
- Expansive tasks
- Complex to use, so quality of results is not guaranteed
With that in mind, what are your alternative options?
High Density Array Services
Benefit from the expertise of our project managers at an unbeatable price. For marginally more than the price of an single array, outsource your project and let our scientific experts in array development carry out your project for you, on your terms.
Trust our experts, we'll save you time and money
Rather than spending time on developing high density arrays yourself in your lab, allocate your time and money to other activities and let us perform these tedious tasks for you at a low cost. You're sure to get your money's worth !
- Wide range of possibilities through our combinable service platforms
- Reduced costs with reagents from our broad catalogue
- Our in-house experience, reproducibility and data quality
- Regular contact throughout with your designated project manager