Working at Tebubio
Sales Administration Manager - Iberia
Tebubio is hiring!
Tebubio facilitates the work of researchers in life sciences by offering a broad range of specialized reagents and laboratory services.
As we are expanding, we are looking for our future colleagues to mutualise our diverse talents and help the life sciences community with us.
The position is based in central Lisbon (Entrecampos), for beginning in January 2023.
What you will be doing ?
You will contribute to building and developing the Iberian office by coordinating and uniting our Portuguese and Spanish offices. You will work closely with Paola, the Sales Manager for Spain and Portugal to unite the teams and organize the work to ensure the best customer experience.
Together with your team, and using modern CRM (Dynamics 365) and ERP (Microsoft Finance and Operations) systems, you will:
- answer customer requests reactively, liaising with the colleagues of other departments to ensure the adequate solution to customers
- create quotes and follow them up
- enter customer orders timely and with precision
- meet the main customers to implement trade agreements
- apply for public tenders and framework agreements
- organize the sales administration (2 people) and interact with the account managers (3 people) to optimize processes and efficiency for a smothe customer experiencec
- help your team in legal and administrative duties to run the office
Rest assured, you don't need to be a scientist to serve science!
- You have previous experience in business administration, customer service and managing a team
- You like to meet customers' expectations and ensure their satisfaction
- You have excellent organizational skills and like to coordinate between various stakeholders
- You speak fluent Portuguese, Spanish and English
What will you benefit from by working with Tebubio?
- Your life goals are important and we ensure a work-life balance
- Talents like you will be supported through training to develop your skills
- You will enjoy the benefits of a small local team while being part of a bigger global business
- You will evolve in a dynamic and growing group contributing to empowering life sciences
- Salary range: 25 to 35K depending on your experience
What to expect once you apply?
- If your profile matches with the job description, you will most likely follow 4 steps:
- A first visio meeting with Dima, HR associate, to get to know each other and to answer your first questions
- A second visio meeting with Paola, our Sales Manager for Iberia, and with the team members, to discuss the position in more detail so you can project yourself
- A few tests to know you better
- A visit of the office in Lisbon