Results for Antibiotics & Metabolites ( 3699 )
- Ref: T1658Sizes: 100 mg, 50 mg, 200 mgFrom: £37.00
DL-Selenomethionine is a selenium (Se) analogue of methionine in which sulfur is replaced with the trace element selenium. Selenomethionine (SeMet) can incorporate into proteins in place of methionine with no effects on protein structure and function, providing a mechanism for reversible Se storage in organs and tissues.
- Ref: T1688Sizes: 25 mg, 100 mg, 50 mg, 10 mg, 200 mg
- Ref: T2177Sizes: 100 mg, 50 mg, 500 mg, 1 mL, 200 mg
- Ref: T2805Sizes: 500 mg, 1 mL
- Ref: T2924Sizes: 500 mg, 1 mL, 250 mgFrom: £44.00
Phloretin is a well-known inhibitor of eukaryotic urea transporters, blocks VacA-mediated urea and ion transport. Phloretin is a dihydrochalcone, a type of natural phenols. It can be found in apple tree leaves and the Manchurian apricot. It promotes potent antioxidative activities in peroxynitrite scavenging and the inhibition of lipid peroxidation. It has been found to inhibit the growth of several cancer cells and induce apoptosis of B16 melanoma and HL60 human leukemia cells.
- Ref: T3919Sizes: 20 mg
- Ref: T1508Sizes: 1 g, 100 mg, 500 mg, 1 mL, 200 mg
- Ref: T7092Sizes: 100 mg, 50 mg, 200 mg
- Ref: 1090-50gSizes: 50g